Sabtu, 18 Januari 2014

When Mommy Needs More than a Gossip Talk #KEBdiMataku

 #KEBdiMataku
Emak means mother


It has been known that women need to produce 15000 words each day while men only produce 5000 words. That fact answers lots of 'that's why'.

I've quit depending on my husband as my big bowl of talk for hmm maybe for a couple years now. Since I resigned three years ago, I've been struggling to find place to let my 15000 words out of my mouth. It wasn't easy. As my kids grow, and very talkactive, and also I've finally have friend to talk via whatsapp, my burden of words became lighter. I wish I knew about Kumpulan Emak2 Blogger earlier, maybe I could reduce all the negativity I have done because of not founding a friend or a community to share with.

If you think that women or mother would only talk about celebrities, you better think twice. Here we would found how women with their tradition, their modernity, their challenges, their conditions, their places could try to share the best of them from writings in their blogs. How the love of women of free gifts has push them to become smarter and dilligently joining blog competitions. I wish someday I could be a partnof these amazing Emaks.

This KEB is something that you can say from women to women. Their writings are variants and inspiring. It's a perfect place to find positivity. Many times I feel being reminded by their writings.

And the attitude ... Wow, it's amazing seeing the Emaks support one to another. I tought I would find myself being pointed as the worst mother, but apparently I gain lots of energy to be a better me.

They seemed to try to help in any ways. Maybe if someone asked how to fix a car tire, there would be another Emak in the group that will answer it.  I am wondering when will someone post about a secret midnight sale or the latest diapers price. But that is something that you don't see, surprisingly. These Emaks are different yet interesting.

But they are really a group of Emaks. You can say that when you saw your #UpdateEmak got retweeted early in the morning. Though not all of the members are married or have kids, but we are basically the same. People said, you don't have to be a mother to have a sense of motherhood.

As a junior, I have big and lots of hope for @Emak2Blogger. I hope KEB could be globally known and participate in empowering women. I hope someday there will be a KEB's meeting accross the city or maybe across the country. I hope I could be and give the best of me to KEB. I hope we all will stay strong and filled with love forever.

Happy 2nd birthday, KEB. XXX

3 komentar:

  1. glad to meet KEB and you mak *cuma bisa bhs inggris gt doang, itupun ntah bener ntah salah tata bahasanya wkwkwk

    BalasHapus
  2. It is nice to read ur blog post, mak Melati koekiku..

    Yeah.. KEB also means a lot to me, because they also give support each other, solution, and educated or parenting blog posts.

    Thanks to became one of friend of mine, mak ^^ *warm hugs

    BalasHapus