Sabtu, 01 Februari 2014

#My500Words' Effect

Because I've found out about #my500words from @JeffGoins by January 2nd, allow me to continue writing on my blog untill today. Well at least the one with the hashtag.

This January has been a speed for me. I think the year of horse has started when the date set on January 1st. It felt like riding a horse and sometime I felt like being a horse when everyday I tried to accomplished #My500Words mission.

With the slowest internet speed on earth, I finally wrote over twenty posts. Not all of them are 500 words, I suppose. But in average, I've reached it. Yeay.

Do you know how hard it was? To write #My500Words everyday? With all technical troubles you can name? Every single words for #My500Words were delivered from my cellphone. Yup, with my two thumbs. Always wrote them in the middle of the night and made me sleep by almost dawn. No baby, not easy. But I've got something valuable from here.

Some people said, well actually my husband said that I 'talked' too much to the social media. Means, I always talk bad about him. I remember one day I wrote something about me being really annoyed with my parents and suddenly not long after that my aunties asked me to join their FB contact. =) Yup, you may suspect many things. And eversince that time, I decided to write in english.

But apparently that didn't stop me. Though I didn't really mean (not always) to humiliate or to find allies versus my husband, but somehow my words would make him upset. And it would start a text message war between us. (we even argued in texts!) I even ever deleted him from my FB contact, just because I think it was useless for him to know.

But by taking this #My500Words opportunity I've learned to think clearly about my writings. You think, just because you have deadline everyday, it will make you write anything, good and bad? No, honey, especially when you need to publish and share your links everytime you posts somethings. And during doing it I found out that to write continuesly (especially with 500 words) would slowing down your emotions. You tried to think more carefully. Writing with too much emotions will force too much of your energy.

No wonder I always caught myself saying unnecessary things but then finally saw my blogs with lacks of writings yet too much negative emotional writings. I should've known the difference between blogs and diary earlier. Well, better late than never. 

 So as a chinese would see anything as something to make money, so do I. Eversince this #My500Words challenge, When I see things, I would ask myself, 'What can I write about this?' 'What do you want to achieve by writing it?' 'Does it have benefits for your readers? How much?' then the last yet not the least, 'How will I write it?' and after finished my post, I would ask again, 'what will I write for tomorrow?'

I'm sorry if I talk too much about me. Hope you are not getting bored of it.  I am a mother who sometimes earn money from baking cupcakes or cakes and doing text editing. I never be the best of anything. Still learning. I never earn something big that make me fly accross the globe. Well, not yet. And for now, this is the only thing I could give.

  I wish I could give you more excited, inspired and useful writings. But February have just come, let's enjoy your life and write about it.

4 komentar:

  1. slalu puyeng baca tulisan bahasa inggris padahal les bhasa inggris setahunan lo hihihi

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Wakaka, mungkin harusnya saya tulis pakai bahasa jepang ya miss hagemaru?

      Hapus
  2. wah,bahasa inggris ^^
    write what you like....maybe tomorrow i will try to write 500 words a day...*bener g mbk??*hehe
    salam kenal^^

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Salam kenal juga =) yup coba deh 500 kata per hari alias setengah halaman sajah =D

      Hapus