Kamis, 12 Desember 2013

(Repost) My story: Writing, here n there

(as written on my fb's note)
These last two months I've been busy with a fun stuff called blog competition or writing contest. I just found out that there were plenty of writing competition information, online! Where have I been before, duh?

But the thing is, being a part in a writing competition means showing other people how cheesy u are. In my own opinion, really. I don't know why I felt embarassed thinking what would my friends say after reading some of my commercials writings. That is why I was kind of holding my self whenever the publisher I used to work with (as a permanent employee) held a writing competition. I was scared to win. Ok, that one is stupid. I know.

Ever since I found a site full of the information, and I was kind of need money (who doesn't), I felt that this is a very fun distraction. I mean, there is nothing wrong with writing something. Well if I want to write something bad, I've bought an old school diary for that. (someone tought I talk too much to the socmed). So here I am, being a bounty hunter, at least I did it by myself. Unlike many moms who put their kids into too many competitions.

But the problem is a blog competition needs a blog platform. Since multiply passed away, I don't really want to have another blog to write things other than a note in fb. It's not fun when u put the same writings in different sources. But for this thing, I really need a blog. Then I remember that I do have one. The blogspot. At first, I want to use it to migrate the whole writings in my multiply. But now, it has its own purpose, a contest blog.
Eventhough I will share my blog update in fb or twitter, but I don't feel that embarassed anymore. I don't know why (lol).

Then I remembered my article spot in my site www.koekieku.com. After joining @Emak2Blogger I felt the urge to share an update at least every week. So, I started to write for www.koekieku.com about my cooking n business experience, in bahasa Indonesia. While my fb note is going to give u stories about me as a person and a mother. In english, because I need to write in english. And my www.melatikoekieku.blogspot.com is going show u about me talking things other than me and wishing it would make me win prizes =D

and i never stop looking places where I can write even more.

Enjoy the stories, guys and don't forget, eat cupcakes =)

2 komentar:

  1. saya masih belom pede nulis bahasa inggris, Mak :D

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Hehehe, aku juga modal nekat kok. Salahnya masih di mana2 =D tp slalu ada opsi edit, kaaan.

      Hapus